Friday, February 27, 2009

Church Signs

As I drive to and from Paris or Lexington and back to Carlisle , I pass about 20 churches. Most of them have cute little sayings on there outdoor marquees. They run from slighlt funny, to thought provoking to totally wrong. It is interesting how these individuals will try tto share their religion.

Just wanted to share a few with you...

1. If you are not humble, you will stumble.

2. The best vitamin for Christians, B1.

3. Sign broken, message inside.

4. Jesus wants to give you a hug.

5. See you Sunday before the game.

6. The best Valentine is the love of Jesus.

Hope you are all having a fantastic week.

4 comments:

The Mostess said...

I like these church signs, too. I saw one I liked--"If you don't believe in God you better hope you're right!"

;)

Laura said...

I love the "Sign broken, Message inside." Wonder if that worked?!?!

Melissa Sebourn said...

So I grew up in Utah where we just don't have the awesome variety of church signs. So the first time I visited Noah's family in Ohio, the church signs were one of my favorite things. I told him I wanted to take pictures of all of them and make a photo album. I still might!

Unknown said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بعنيزة