Friday, February 6, 2009

Newport on the Levee

For the last 4 years, we have taken a day during the Christmas Holiday and taken the girls to Newport on the Levee. We always have a fantastic time visiting the Aquarium, finding fun new shops and eating at a new restaurant. This year was no different. We had such a great time! Just being together as a family and enjoying each other's company is such fun. Now that the girls are getting older, it is hilarious to have great conversations with them and really get their perspectives. Julia was especially appalled at how bad the aviary smelled. Olivia was amazed at the huge catfish and gross snakes. Samantha is Samantha, a tween to the hilt. One minute so mature and the next just like the little girls.


The girls with the Cincinnati skyline behind them.

Checking out the crocodiles.
(I love Olivia's face.)

Osias checking out the scene with the girls.

Julia and Olivia petting the crabs and starfish.

Me & Osias
(Taken by Samantha)

P.S. - I love how even in the winter I look like a ghost next to my husband....sigh.

3 comments:

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

LOVE the expressions, as pointed out by you. The girls are so much fun, I hope our girls are like that in a few years. Fun times for the Villaflors!

Janeal said...

I miss Cinci and Kentucky in general. There really were so many fun things to do around Lexington. Let me just tell you, Boise is kind of boring....okay, really boring in the winter and there is nowhere cool like Cincinnati to escape to. I am glad that you guys had fun. Your girls are getting so big!! It is crazy.

The Mostess said...

I don't even know where that it. But it looks fun!

It's all about the spray tan, baby! ;)